Monday, May 4, 2009

The Cutest Thing Jaron Has Done Yet

I always tell Jaron I love him before we part, weither it's to go outside to check the mail with Daddy or before I go to the store. I especially tell him before he goes to sleep like a million times. A couple of days ago I thought he told me he loved me before he went outside to play at the playground with Daddy (Lara was taking a nap), but I was not sure. Tonight I got the confirmation. As we were saying our goodnights before Jaron went to bed, I kissed Jaron and told him I love him. Then went over to Lara, looked her right in the eyes and said, "I ov ou." Then he hugged her. It was soooo cute, it melted my heart. He can be so sweet at times. He is so affectionate and has been since he was born. He loves to cuddle all of the time! I'm still adjusting to it because I'm just the opposite of that. My mom said I did not even like being hugged when I was a baby. Anyways, that was the cutest thing Jaron has done so far. I'll be sure to remember it for when I need to remind him when he is older =)

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Awww! What a sweetie! :) He is a mommas boy!

Corrina Hale said...

Yep. People think he's a Daddy's boy, but we know different. He usually only wants Daddy when he leaves, but if he has both of us, he usually picks me.

Nancy said...

So cute!