“We have an issue, sir”
“I don’t need any more issues, I need resolutions, lieutenant.”
“A reporter for a local news broadcast was at the wrong place at the right time and was covering it until the signal cut out.”
What’s the status of the reporter?”
“Missing, presumed dead, sir.”
“That is not the type of news I want to hear lieutenant! DOES ANYONE HAVE THE STATUS ON THE DEPLOYMENT TEAMS?!”
“We lost contact as they entered the active zone. We presume no data are going in and none are coming out.”
“We’ve even lost contact with the cleaners?!”
“Wait just a minute, sir; I think we’re picking up a transmission.”
“Put it on the loudspeaker. And I want it in real time.”
“But General Houston, we are mandated to follow Security Protocol Clandestine in all war zone communications…”
“I override it with Encryption Protocol Amazon.”
“Does such a protocol exist?”
“Of course it exists! I wouldn’t be implementing it if it didn’t. It reroutes the transmission through a secure direct line that is used for top secret communications of the most vital nature.”
“How is it initiated, sir?”
“Go over to the terminal and enter in the communication protocol field ‘Amazon’. Then when it asks for an encryption key, enter: SHOUS-078-TX.”
Missionary Call
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment