Happy Mothers Day! Dave got me a book a month ago that I already read, but I knew it was my Mothers Day Gift. It was Dr Laura's "In Praise Of Stay At Home Moms." I really like it. Even though I know I made the right decision to stay home with my children, sometimes others act and say things that cause me to feel inferior. Satan really wants us to feel that way. Reading Dr Laura's book opened me eyes to why those women tend to do and say what they do and it helped me be more at peace with myself. If you feel that you need at little pick me up in your decision, I recommend reading it.
Dave found out yesterday that he is such a loving, thoughtful husband when I came home from grocery shopping and told him he scheduled a massage appointment for me on Monday as another Mothers Day gift. Isn't he so sweet =)
I want to take a moment in remembrance of my cousin Kyle. Today would have been his 22nd (I think) birthday. My thoughts and prayers go out to my aunt Lila and her family today. We miss you Kyle!
Missionary Call
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment