So lately it has seemed that I have been devoting increasingly mroe space on this blog to political ramblings as opposed to other ruminations and I've been wondering if I should stop resisting the stemming tide and let it be. With everything that "Barry's Boys" (BO himself & his administration) and the left-wing "Statists" (as Mark R. Levin calls them) in Congress are doing to this country, I feel its my obligation to do what ever I can to fight for the cause of Conservatism.
Given my current status, I feel unable to devote any time or means (in the form of tea-bagging, etc. or dontaing money, etc.) But I do have my freedom of speech (so far, who knows when BO will try to change that) As such, I have even formed a Facebook group called Conservative Armchair Activists that I would like to invite all my readers to join, if you have a FB profile, obviously. Just recently I have started exploring the Conservative blogosphere and have linked to some of the ones I've found in the sidebar.
The same day that I added a couple of them, I discovered that one of them, The Founding Bloggers, linked to the Steven Crowder video about Gitmo and Torture that I posted a few days ago, and even gave me credit. How awesome is that. I'm just an amateur political blogger and I've been noticed by a major one. How crazy is that?!
I've also been more active posting videos and links on FB so if you want to see some of those, find me and befriend me. Thanks
Missionary Call
12 years ago







1 comment:
awesome
shirley
Post a Comment