This morning Jaron had dumped his bowl of cereal and goldfish on the living room floor. Later he wanted more goldfish, so I told him to eat the fish he dumped on the floor. He did not like this idea, so he was screaming (more like shrieking) at me among other things. I told him that if he screamed again I was going to turn off The Wiggles. He proceeds to run to the TV as he lets out another scream and then turns the TV off. Hmmm...need to rethink that one and not let him see me laugh (I didn't let him see, I waited until I called Dave to tell him). Guess I'll just stick with counting to 3, even though he's now counting with me.
2 comments:
Parker counts with me too. On the bright side Parker may be the only 23 month old who can count to ten! LOL
Hahaha. Wow, I can't wait for that stuff...JK!
Post a Comment