is anybody even reading this blog? i haven't received any comments on my last few posts and i'm beginning to wonder if people even care or if i'm just boring. i guess you could call me a feedback-monger, but i want to know what people think
Dave, I've been reading but never postint comments...in fact, I usually don't reply or forward funny, political, or chain emails either. I guess its just not my nature - always take, never give back. =)
But I love the blog and its kinda what I envision I would do if I ever created a blog.
And since I know your ego is very fragile, I didn't want you to cry yourself to sleep at night because you didn't think anyone liked your blog. I'm sure you have plenty of other things to cry yourself to sleep at night about.
So there, I posted a comment, you know people are reading, and you have 1 less thing to cry yourself to sleep at night.
Wow, this is fun, just to read all the comments. :-D Sorry that I haven't commented, I just rarely comment. I don't know, I guess that I'm kinda like Wes. :-D
5 comments:
our computer is just now getting back to itself... comments will be more forthcoming in the future! :)
Dave, I've been reading but never postint comments...in fact, I usually don't reply or forward funny, political, or chain emails either. I guess its just not my nature - always take, never give back. =)
But I love the blog and its kinda what I envision I would do if I ever created a blog.
And since I know your ego is very fragile, I didn't want you to cry yourself to sleep at night because you didn't think anyone liked your blog. I'm sure you have plenty of other things to cry yourself to sleep at night about.
So there, I posted a comment, you know people are reading, and you have 1 less thing to cry yourself to sleep at night.
Is that supposed to boost my fragile ego? Oh the brotherly love
ah, yes. i love this family!
Wow, this is fun, just to read all the comments. :-D Sorry that I haven't commented, I just rarely comment. I don't know, I guess that I'm kinda like Wes. :-D
Post a Comment