Sunday, November 23, 2008

Escape From Nursery

Dave dropped Jaron off at the beginning of nursery, and after Sunday School I felt I should go home to rest. We went to pick Jaron up from nursery to go home. Jaron was playing with some toys and had not noticed me enter the room. I was talking with one of the nursery workers when I looked over to the other door as Jaron was opening it and then took off (he's strong and fast...so it only took maybe 2 seconds for all this to happen). Dave saw him and grabbed him before he could go very far. Don't worry, one of the nursery workers saw Jaron and ran after him too. It made me laugh because as Jaron took off, another nursery worker said, "We have an escape artist." Then other kids tried to leave with him. Leave it to my son to instigate a "nursery-break."

5 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lol...typical move on a little wandering toddlers part. Thanks for posting...gave me a good laugh. :)

Nancy said...

Sounds like he keeps you on your toes!

Shirley said...

Go Jaron!

Corrina Hale said...

He always keeps us on our toes...thank goodness for Jaron's puppy buddy...it's a backpack in the shape of a puppy with a leash for a tail. I'll have to post a picture of him in it soon.

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

Hi Corrina - I found your blog on the Walton's site. Hope you guys are enjoying that new baby.