Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jaron Reads To Lara

Earlier this week Jaron, Lara and I were in Jaron's bedroom playing when Jaron grabbed a book and sat down in the chair we read books to him in before naps/bedtime, etc. I thought he wanted me to read a book to him when he put his arms up while saying "baby" telling me he wanted to hold Lara. I handed Lara to Jaron and then Jaron proceeded to open his book and "read" it to Lara. It was so cute! I wish I could have taken a picture. He then handed me the book so I could read it to both of them. Jaron is such a great big brother when he's not trying to smother Lara (I'll post the pictures we have as proof later). They are so cute together.

1 comment:

Ashley Gilbert said...

That is too cute Corrina. Jaron again is such a good big brother. He will definitely protect her as she gets older.