Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jaron Holds Lara And Puts Her To Sleep

Here's my next issue of back blogs:

Dave and I had gone somewhere and had taken Lara with us. We went back home to drop Dave and Lara off and pick up my mom so I could get my hair cut and she could ship some packages to my brother in Wyoming. I had stayed in the car because I was still greatly suffering from the blood I lost after delivering Lara and could not handle go up and down the stair to our apartment multiple times in one day. Dave ran Lara up to the apartment and then was bringing the boxes down for my mom when Jaron decided he REALLY wanted to hold Lara. Lara was still calming down from the car ride (she hated being in her carseat) and my mom was still trying to pack a box while trying to calm Lara down, so my mom was not sure if it would work, but she propped up a pillow next to Jaron to help him hold Lara and Lara immediately calmed down. Not only did she calm down...SHE FEEL ASLEEP!

My mom tried to take Lara back when she was done, but Jaron would not let Lara go...he even held Lara tighter to try to keep anyone from taking her away. When Dave came back inside, he grabbed the camera and got these snap shots. Jaron would not let Dave take Lara away either for at least another 5 minutes.


They still love each other very much. It seems to me that Lara gives Jaron the biggest smiles she has. I hope that they will continue to love each other and be great friends when they are older.

1 comment:

Ashley Gilbert said...

too cute!! I love it! He is such a sweet big brother, you know he is always going to protect her. :)