Here's a little irreverent humor some might enjoy, others might get offended by. Does Wheel of Fortune ever have typos? If so this is one that would be hilarious to see:
Category: Before and After
_ A R A C K
H U _ _ E I N
O _ A M A
_ I N - L A D E N
P.S. Dear Linux in Mountain View, California, thank you for showing so much interest in my blog. please feel free to view other posts as well and even leave comments where you feel appropriate. Also, I would love it if you introduced yourself at some time. Thank you
Missionary Call
12 years ago







3 comments:
so bad...but so funny!
Shirley
Aaron and I were just watching wheel of fourtune earlier tonight...that would be funny to see a typo!
When Obama announced that he was running for office, I thought his name would be a major obstacle. I'm not glad that he won as I don't believe in much (probably any, but I'm avoiding absolutes here) of his ideology, but I am glad that his name and race didn't stop him with the roadblock of prejudice.
Post a Comment