Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jaron Tells Daddy To Kiss Mommy

This morning I was having a rough time. I had not slept well (went to bed late...my fault...and both babies woke up at 4:45am and went back and forth on keeping me up until around 6:30am and then both of them woke up for the day at 7:45am). Dave came home from work and could see that I was fried. He did not say anything. He took Lara and put fresh water by the bed and then told Jaron to tell me goodnight. After Jaron gave me a kiss, he looked at me and then told Dave, "Kiss, Kiss." It was so cute! We laughed and Dave kissed me. Then I laid down and took a nap. Jaron's such a cutie pie. I'm so glad he is a part of our family!

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

That is so cute!! Kids really do say the darndest things don't they?

Shirley said...

Cute! And your hubby is so good :)
That's the opposite of what Anabelle used to do. Sh went through a phase where she would freak out and no want us to kiss or even hug. So glad that phase is over!