We had Lara's 4 month appointment on Tuesday. She is weighed 16 lbs 8 oz and was 27 1/4 inches. She is in the 99th percentile for height and 92nd percintile for weight. This is the first time she has been less than the 99th percentile for weight. If this is any indication that she is going to be tall, she has grown an average of over 1.25 inches a month. She is working on crawling already, we'll see when she finally accomplishes it. She is drooling and gnawing like crazy, but the doctor said she does not feel any teeth coming in. I'm really not in a hurry to deal with biting anyways. We find Lara is sensitive to over stimulation. We can go only one place a day and she is done. If we overdo it, she has a hard time settling and she will scream for an hour or two at night solid. She is trying to slow this fast paced mommy down =) I'm not sure how well she will do the next time we travel to Sacramento to visit. We'll find out in a couple of weeks.
We had Jaron's 2 years old pictures taken and we also had pictures of Lara and Jaron taken together. I've posted them below. Enjoy =)
Jaron was not into taking pictures





Lara's on her hands and knees already







2 comments:
so cute!
so when are you planning on coming down to sacto next? Cause I need to plan a b-day party for Belle and if there is any possible way you could be there, that would be awesome! I haven't talked with Chris yet, but we pan on coming to Jaron's :)
Shirley
We plan on coming into town for
Ben's wedding in two weeks (General Conference weekend).
Post a Comment