Friday, March 27, 2009

Lately, I've been ruminating on this very question. With the state of the economy and Obama making it worse, tonight's "Earth Hour" when everyone was supposed to turn their lights off for an hour to conserve energy, or reduce carbon emissions, or some such nonsense (btw, I didn't), Obama's total disregard for human life ("Freedom of Choice Act" repealing the Mexico City Policy, pork barrel spending to Planned Parenthood, trying to make veterans pay medical bills for injuries received while serving the country, and the list goes on), attempts to take away our second amendment rights, current discussions on a worldwide currency (see: the poached frog)(by the way, the guy who recommends a worldwide currency is from Communist China, and Tax-Cheat Geitner (the incompetent) thinks its a good idea), and a plethora of other topics, it feels like the bullet train headed there is accelerating. I feel like throwing my hands up and shouting "Jane! Get me off this crazy thing!"

3 comments:

The Gilberts said...

Well, what did we all expect with a president who is not even technically and American citizen??? I laugh at all this jazz about how we have the first black president, you can hardly call him that because he is actually not even half black...I am not trying to be rude, but everyone is so hyped up on all of this "we made history" business, but really we are just celebrating the beginning of socailism!

Shankar said...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/content/mobile/1,5620,705293632,00.html

http://www.earthhourus.org/breakingnewsblog/2009/03/salt-lake-city-temple-of-church-of.html

Autumn Moses said...

Hey Dave,

You can copy my post if you want to.

Autumn

(I don't have your e-mail addy so I just posted here.)

PS- Sorry I couldn't make it to Jaron's B-Day Party! I'm sure it was a lot of fun! Give Corrina a big hug from me!