Friday, March 13, 2009

Fiscal Irresponsibility

Obama has been president for a little over 50 days now and not only has he signed the porculus bill worth $787 Billion Dollars, he also recently signed the Omnibus Bill worth $410 Billion of taxpayer money. All he's doing is spending money we don't have, and last time I checked, that type of fiscal irresponsibility is what got us in this mess in the first place. Some people try to blame the mortgage crisis on predatory lenders approving people for mortgages the lenders knew the borrowers couldn't afford. I ask, do these people always do business blindly without researching the terms and conditions, etc? If so, I've got a bridge I'd love to sell them in the Bay Area.

Some people might try to defend Obama's decisions by saying Pres. Bush did the same with the bank bailout and the auto maker bail out and those didn't fix it. My response: Does that show that Barry is incapable of learning from other people's mistakes? Congratulations America, you've elected a teenager/child to be your leader.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

in response to your last point about learning from Bush's mistakes-Wasn't Obama supposed to bring CHANGE??
shirley

The Gilberts said...

Thank You!! Our thoughts exactly...this country is in soooo much debt, we probably can't even get out if we did another 4 or 5 bailouts...and where are they getting that money to quote: "Bail us out" anyway??? Money doesnt grow on trees as they say and last I checked the credit card made everything hit the fan...