"My friend and former co-worker, who lives in the Orangevale/Fair Oaks area, just sent me this picture. This was done to her house and truck (that's a yes-on-8 sign on the back) late Saturday night with spray paint.Whether you agree or disagree with "Yes on 8," vandalism is NEVER OK. It doesn't help your cause any and just makes you look petty, childish, vindictive, criminal, degenerate, cruel, and callous (should I go on?). In this country shouldn't we be able to voice our opinions, stand up for our beliefs, and promote morality without fear of being attacked?

And for the record, yes, having less divorce is an excellent way to protect marriage and the family. But A) last I checked, divorce was not an issue on my ballot and B) me, my church, and other organizations are already doing everything we can to strengthen marriages. "







2 comments:
this is one time I'm glad I live in Utah. I'd love to vote for Prop 8, but I'm glad I don't have to see this kind of hatred between people everyday.
No soul, aye? Harsh, but I don't disagree :)
Post a Comment