Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Beginning

I've never blogged before and I'm not sure how long I'll keep this up, but here's a start. Dave and I have been married for almost four years. We moved to Chico, Ca July 2006. Just before we moved we found out I was pregnant with our first child, Jaron, who was born March 2007 at a whopping 9lbs 15oz, 21in long. He's a little firecracker and a wonderful addition to our family. I am currently pregnant with our second child, Lara, and I'm due in 3 weeks. Looking at genetics, I expect at least a 9lb baby again. Dave likes it that we have bigger babies because he does not feel he will break them when he holds them.
Dave is currently working on a degree in Psychology at Chico State. He has 3 semesters left, then we hope he will be moving on to Pharmacy school. He's busy working at UPS, taking 16-18 units at school, being the Secretary of Psi Chi, and church callings. We enjoy the time we are able to spend together. Someday life will be a little less chaotic...we remind ourselves that life is a journey, not a race.
Well, that's about it for now.

No comments: