Where does the time go? I can't believe that she will be a year old in less than 2 months! She is still 30 inches but now weighs 20lbs 10oz. She started standing up from a squat on her own. She loves it! Her brother, however, is not so thrilled and knocks her down.
Since Lara turned 10 months old, she has begun working on walking. Too soon for Mommy! On Tuesday she took a step by herself, Wednesday it was two, and Thursday it was four. Friday she went back down to one. Today she wanted to hold one hand while she walked. It's only a matter of time before she'll be keeping up with her brother, if he'll let her. When we try to practice walking with her, he decides that is when he needs all of the attention, and then tries to knock her down. Happy times!
Missionary Call
12 years ago







1 comment:
How fun! I remember when Parker started walking. He was 8 and 1/2 months! I told Andrew this time, I'm going to duct tape Lucy's feet to the floor until she's at least a year old!
Post a Comment