Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nostalgia

We are starting the process of scanning a bunch of old pictures and transferring negatives to CD so I decided to post some of the ones I found amusing (if not a little embarrassing):


Any guesses on if this is Will or me? It took Corrina and I a while to figure it out.


Any body remember this big, black behemoth? I learned to drive in this thing

Ah, yes. The skim board Will and I made as a scout activity to prepare for a camping trip to the beach.


Will and I again. Can you believe we would fool people into thinking we were twins?



When Corrina first saw this, she thought it was Gary...Can I pretend that she was right? :-)

There's not much to say about this


This was a fun hike! Look at this group of guys that went.


Will trying to act all serious 'cuz he's on staff...I think that's a dead rattlesnake he's carrying.



Family photo circa 1999 (Wes is on his mission)


Our Family, circa 1997 (I would be 14 yrs old)

Ben Saunders, Gary, Will and I when Will, Ben, and I were on staff for Camporee


circa 1999

3 comments:

Corrina Hale said...

It was the picture of you buried in the sand that I thought was Gary

Nancy said...

I think that first picture is you. Am I right? I hope I'm right... you'd think after growing up with you guys I'd be able to recognize who I married! :)

Shirley said...

awesome