Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If You Didn't Notice...

All the drooly pictures below...well most of them are. Lara was drooling up a storm at her photo shoot. We thought she had been teething, but nothing had came through. When Dave came home from Lara's Dr's appointment, he said that the Dr had not felt any teeth. I reminded him about the last time she said that and the 2 teeth that came through not to long after. I kept feeling for teeth, but then missed a few days of checking. Monday I'm at the Institute talking to the Support Specialist and she mentions the drooling. As I'm talking to her about how Lara had 7 teeth by 7 months but not one since, I check Lara's mouth and low and behold...There's Another Tooth! That makes 8 now. It's the fourth tooth on the bottom, so now she's no longer lopsided and her bottom teeth will soon match her top teeth (must wait for it to fully come in). Yep...she's quite the teether. Maybe that's why she was waking up so much at night...more sleep ahead for Mommy and Daddy? Probably not...some her molars may be coming in.

No comments: