Monday, January 19, 2009

MOvie Quiz Answers

Hey y'all
Here are the answers to the movie quotes quiz. I put the name of the person that guessed it correctly next to the title:

1. Monty Python and the Holoy Grail - Shirley
2. X-Men - Topher
3. Lord of the Rings (The Two Towers) - Corrina
4. Jaws - Corrina
5. Star Wars A New Hope - Topher
6. The Shawshank Redemption - Shankar
7. Cool Hand Luke - Shankar
8. Big Fish - Topher
9. Princess Bride - Corrina
10. Remember the Titans - Corrina
11. Rudy
12. Matilda - Katrina
13. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe - Autumn
14. My Fair Lady - Shankar
15. Dr. Zhivago
16. Sleeping Beauty - Shirley
17. Secret Garden
18. Karate Kid - Aaron and Ashley
19. Tron
20. Life is Beautiful
21. Batman Begins - Topher
22 Saints and Soldiers - Shirley

I hope you all had fun. I'm pleased that y'all were stumped on a few of them. The only movies that Corrina added that I haven't seen are My Fair Lady, Sleeping Beauty, and Secret Garden (and the funny thing is I think we have all three)

1 comment:

Shankar said...

I guess I ought to post the answers to my quiz, too.