Today Chicago was turned down for the Olympics. The blog American's Against Acorn posted about this. They also included a picture of Pres and 1st Lady Obama with "I'm With Stupid" photoshoped on the 1st Lady's blouse. At first I started to chuckle, but immediately felt it was inappropriate. This feeling made me think about why I felt that way.
I'm with stupid is a character attack. Obama is obviously not stupid, he went to Harvard and was able to successfully fool a few people into thinking he was the right man for the job of President of the United States of America (sorry, personal opinion there). My feelings towards Obama are purely related to his ability to be the President of our country. Saying he is stupid is not related to his political ability to be a President.
So this is what I have to say: please show a little class, we're better than using name calling tactics. Keep criticism strictly related to Obama's ability to be the President of the United States of America.
Missionary Call
12 years ago







1 comment:
I agree Corrina. I will be the first to admit I took some low blows to our president. I have learned that it won't get us anywhere. What we need to do is get more actively involved in our countries welfare and community, instead of complaining about it all the time.
Post a Comment