One of the greatest joys I have experienced lately is being able to watch
Jaron and Lara play together. They are so cute together. A few days ago,
Jaron was crawling around so that Lara would chase after him. When Lara decided she was too tired to chase
Jaron,
Jaron crawled around where Lara could see him. Lara laughed and squealed in delight. Yesterday they stood up on their knees in front of the TV to play with the VCR and TV buttons. It makes my heart feel so full to watch them play. I hope they continue to enjoy playing together and not have many disagreements (like today when
Jaron did not want Lara to touch anything he felt was his). Maybe I'll be able to capture these precious moments with the
camcorder one day.
1 comment:
That is cute. I know that I'm concerned that Parker will be hard on the new baby, but I am hoping he'll just love her too much to torture her!
Parker's been going through this, "mine" stage as well. I hate it. My nieces and nephews always say, "That's special, you can't play with it instead of mine, but it still drives me nuts. Since pretty much everything originates with us parents I think everything shoud be ours and they can play with it if they're good. Am I a jerk? I just don't want selfish kids!
Post a Comment