Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Three Things:

First:
As a preface, I know this is old news and nobody cares about it anymore. I'm untimely in my reporting, etc. But who cares. This is my blog and I'll write about anything I want to.

Second:
Why did the Mainstream Media (MSMspend so much time reporting the type of dog the Obama's were going to get and from where they were going to get it (breeder vs. pound)? Was that really the most important information we, the people, needed to know? I expected that type of buffonery from the tabloid news shows like "Extra!" but not the MSM until I realized they are so entranced by the Man, the Body that they are practically reading the scriptthat B.O. has written for them. Especially ABC who recently decided to broadcast a special about Obama's universal heathcare plan straight from the Blue Room of the White House without letting opposing views take part in the spectacle (can we say PRO-PA-GAN-DA, children?). Hey Charlie (Gibson), did B.O. let you use his own personal teleprompter? Why don't you just climb up on good ol' Barry's lap and let him whisper in your ear?

Third:
If B.O. can't even keep his campaign promise to get his dog from a pound, what makes anyone believe that he will keep any of his other campaign promises?

1 comment:

The Gilberts said...

Ditto again. Obama is NOT keeping his promises, and is as every liberal does...RAISING TAXES. And I could care less about their stupid dog! My dad has this video about how the media got Obama to win the Camp. Its really good. You would probably get a kick out of it. The MEDIA IS FLIPPING RETARDED. Sometimes I just want to make my own TV show about how the media is so stupid. Lol.