I thought I'd share a little story about Lara during Sacrament meeting on Sunday. Dave was on the stand because he was asked to give a talk, so I was left to manage our ninos by myself, with my gimp foot...lol After the opening song and prayer, Lara was looking at a hymnal, flipping through the pages. Then she stops at one of the pages and begins singing to herself. Not sure what she was singing, but it sure was cute.
The people in the pew behind us chuckled. One of the ladies came up to me later and told me how cute she thought my children were. I'm glad they didn't mind my active children :)
Lara is definitely our theatrical child. She loves to sing and dance, making up her own songs most of the time. Takes after her mommy :)
Missionary Call
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment