Things have been crazy around here. Dave graduated on Saturday (which he posted on his blog here). We had a little luncheon afterwards for Dave's family. It was nice to have everyone, who could come, over to see our new place and hang out. Jaron and Lara had a lot of fun playing with their cousins and Uncle Alex.
Jaron turned 3 in March. Crazy! He is 40 inches tall and 38lbs. He's 90th percent on weight and 96th percent on height. We knew he was a tall boy!
Our "little" Lara is now 18 months and started Nursery. She loves it! Especially since Daddy and Jaron are in there with her. I feel lonely when I'm at church now with no baby around...never thought that would happen! Lara had her 18 month check up today. She is now 34 inches tall and 24lbs 10oz. She is back up to the 95th percentile on height and 50 percent for weight.
I need to get updated pictures for both of them to post. We have been so busy that it just did not get done. Maybe this next week =)
Dave is on the wait list for USN. Life in limbo! We know what is best for us will be what will happen. We just wish we could find out sooner rather than later.
I have a new doctor. She had me do a CT scan on Monday. I'm not really worried about it, it was more for ruling out than anything else. I have to do all my blood work again, and she is having some additional blood tests done that the other doctor did not do. Hopefully I'm on the right track to feeling better and being able to start getting myself in shape.
Well, that's about all I have time for right now. We are doing well in general. I'm glad to have Dave home for the summer and hope we will be able to enjoy it to the max!
Missionary Call
12 years ago







1 comment:
Sorry about all the tests, hopefully they'll figure out something soon and hopefully it will be no big deal! HUGS!
Post a Comment