This morning I prepared Jaron for moving. I told him we were finally moving into our new apartment and that we will be unpacking the boxes so he will get all of his toys, etc back. He was exited that he gets his stuffed animals back. I told him before we could do all of that he had to get his day clothes on, so we did that. Then he goes into his bedroom and tells me he needs help. I walk in and find him trying to move his bed. He then tells me his bed needs to go in the livingroom so it can go to the new apartment. I told him we needed to wait for Daddy to get home to do that, then I went into my bedroom to dry my hair. When I finished, I walked into the hallway and find it blocked by Jaron's bed. Jaron pushed it halfway out of his doorway...not enough room in the hall to get it all of the way out. He tells me again that his bed needs to go into the livingroom. I thought it was funny. As I started to move the bed, Dave walked through the front door and was surprised. We got a good laugh out of it. I wish we had taken a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment