...I got when I first became a mom. My aunt told me to let my baby's will become my own, then my will would become my baby's.
Schedules sometimes just won't work. One of the biggest lessons you learn as a mom...Sacrifice. Most of the time, we won't get what we want, our baby won't do what we want then to. When Jaron was a newborn, he would wake up for an hour at around 5am. Dave would get so frustrated. I did at first too. Then I thought about it. I could stay frustrated and look back on this as a horrible experience, or I could make it memorable. So I decided I would put a Kenneth Cope CD on and sing to Jaron until he fell back to sleep. Just the other day I remembered this experience. I really do look back at it fondly. It was a great experience and I don't remember how frustrated I was. I remember it as wonderful moments I had with my son.
Missionary Call
12 years ago







1 comment:
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. It's been crazy. so, yes, I am planning on you coming tonight. My address is 636 Burnt Ranch way. get off on eaton. go over the freeway and through the light on the esplanade. Eaton will deadend and then turn left into creekside landing. take the first right and our house is the 4th on the left. see you at 7 :) 345-5874
and I think we need one more person if you know of anyone that can come :)
Post a Comment