Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Gratitude

With everything that is/has been going on, I feel I need to make a post about things that I'm grateful for.
  • My husband's job. It's so nice that he has one and that we have full benefits even though it's part time.
  • Our home. We love our apartment. We love it's size and how nice it is, and that rent is cheap.
  • School. I'm glad that Dave is able to go to school and is afforded an education to further his educational goals. Financial Aid is great too!
  • Family. I'm grateful that we have family and for the help they have given us.
  • I'm grateful to those who opened their homes to us when we have stayed in Sacramento.
  • My children. They are wonderful. They are happy and full of life. They can make my heart smile. I'm grateful for the days when they are not driving me crazy =)
  • My husband. I don't know how he is able to do everything he does, but he does. He puts up with my moodiness when my hormones are going crazy. He takes care of our children when I can't. I don't give him enough credit.
  • Heavenly Father. He loves me and has carried me through so many trials. I look back at events in my life and don't know how I've made it through, that's how I know he's taken care of me.
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful I have it in my life. I know I'm loved and I know where I can turn to for help.
  • My Savior, Jesus Christ. Without him, repentance is not possible. Without him, I would not have the opportunity to return to my Heavenly Father.
  • My Testimony.
  • The Book of Mormon. It truly is another testament of Jesus Christ.
  • The Bible.
  • The Holy Ghost. I love that I can have him as my constant guide, to lead me on the right path.
  • Being a full tithe payer. I know we have received so many blessings by making the sacrifice to pay our tithing. There's no way we could be where we are if we hadn't.
  • My friends. I love all of you! Thank you for listening and being there for me!
  • The freedoms we have by living in this country.

I'm so grateful for everything. This is just a small list. There is so much more, but I'm keeping it shorter for tonight =)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Corrina,

I found your blog through Ashley's. I love your gratitude post! It always puts me in a good mood to think of the many blessings I have. I finally started my own blog. prillwitzfamily.blogspot.com Glad you guys are doing well.

Love, Mary

Ashley Gilbert said...

It was very fun to read about what you and the fam are up to lately. I think Jaron accidently dialed our number a few weeks ago. It was funny because there were a bunch of muffled noises in the background. LOL. I should call you and tell you more about it. :)