Sunday, December 27, 2009

We're Going To Start Packing

We had a wonderful Christmas. We had late lunch/early dinner with my family on Christmas Day. We were suppose to go to a party with Dave's family for dessert and games that evening, but by the time we arrived there, everyone had left. So much for it going late, huh Shirley...lol =) We visited with Dave's brother Wes and his family the next day. That was exciting because we finally got to see our new niece Lucy (and hold her!) for the first time. Today was her baby blessing, and we missed it =( Dave woke up with a stomach bug this morning. We were late because he needed to use the bathroom as we were getting ready to leave (and I was making Jaron pick up the toys at Shirley's apartment because we were not going back to her house). We were 5 minutes late for church and missed the whole thing =( I'm sure Lucy's blessing was beautiful! Then we came back home. We were exhausted from the weekend. I'm so glad Dave has tomorrow off from work so we can recuperate =)
While with my family on Christmas, I mentioned that this might be our last Christmas with everyone. We're hoping Dave will be accepted to a pharmacy school, and depending on where, we might be moving out of California. My Aunt Lila informed me that we need to be more positive and act like this is really going to happen. I didn't want to sound cocky, that's why I tend to say "if." But she's right, so..."We're going to pharmcy school!" We'll be moving in 6 months, so we are starting to pack now. With 2 toddlers, we need all the time we can get =) We'll be moving to either Savannah, Georgia, Henderson, Nevada, back to Sacramento or into a 3 bedroom apartment in our complex (because Dave got into the online program at Creighton). Here's to our new adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that your neice's name is Lucy, I am such a trend setter! LOL Good luck with the next move. It's a lot of fun moving with toddlers... I know! love ya!