Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pictures With Santa

The Saturday before Thanksgiving, the Costco here in Chico offers free pictures with Santa. They do it to promote their greeting cards, but you don't have to buy. We like it because there is generally a short line and it's free! We've heard about the prices to have pictures taken with Santa in the mall, not cheap. This is the 3rd year we had pictures taken with Santa at Costco. Here's what Costco gave us:

This was the 1st picture taken.
The person before us cut in front of us, both her children freaked when they saw Santa, Jaron and Lara saw the whole thing, so they freaked once we stepped towards Santa. So we put Jaron and Lara on our laps.
Lara wanted Mommy and Jaron would not look at the camera

They tried to get Jaron to look, but he wouldn't. Now Lara's upset because she is not with Mommy. so...Mommy and Daddy trade children
...then,

Jaron wanted back on Mommy's lap,
both children were not crying,
so the photographer took this shot
The pictures look better than they scanned. We might go back and get the CD (still cheap at $3 tops). I will miss our little tradition once we move. We love Chico's Costco for doing this!

2 comments:

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

I think the last shot turned out the cutest anyway - you all look good!

Unknown said...

Parker HATES Santa, I think he feels the way that I do about the man. I don't care why you do it, climbing down someone's chimney is called BREAKING AND ENTERING. Oh well, at least you get some candy and presents out of the home invasion.